- Current Menu
- August 2017 Menu
- For diners age 60 and older, the suggested donation is $3.50 per meal; however, participants donate what they can afford. No one is denied a meal because of inability or unwillingness to donate.
- Those under 60 years of age are welcome at HSRC Dining Centers; there is a fee of $6.00 for lunch.
- Eureka Activities July 17
- Activities at other Senior Centers July 2017
- Eureka Activities August 2017
The Activities Program provides information, education, and recreation for seniors, families, and caregivers in Humboldt County. Services include Senior Firewood, flu shots, health consultations, tax assistance, support groups, commodity food distribution, computer lab, and a library. Classes promoting healthy aging include Tai Chi, STRONG exercise, yoga, karate, arthritis exercise, and line dancing.