Skip to content
- Current Menu
- For diners age 60 and older, the suggested donation is $3.50 per meal; however, participants donate what they can afford. No one is denied a meal because of inability or unwillingness to donate.
- Those under 60 years of age are welcome at HSRC Dining Centers; there is a fee of $6.00 for lunch.
- April 2017 Menu
- Boxed Lunch Menu
- Activities at local Senior Sites
- The Activities Program provides information, education, and recreation for seniors, families, and caregivers in Humboldt County.
- Services include Senior Firewood, flu shots, health consultations, tax assistance, support groups, commodity food distribution, computer lab, and a library.
- Classes promoting healthy aging include Tai Chi, STRONG exercise, yoga, karate, arthritis exercise, and line dancing.