The Alzheimer’s Resource Center provides education, information and services regarding Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias throughout Humboldt County.
The Alzheimer’s Resource Center is home to the Dementia Care Coalition, a group of professionals and community members who are working to create a more dementia competent community.
The following services are provided at low or no charge:
- Support Groups in many different locations
- One on one consultations via telephone or in our office
- Large resource library in Eureka – books, videos, DVDs on loan
- Free educational materials and internet searches
- Training to professionals about any aspect of Alzheimer’s and other dementias, offered either at our location or yours
- Educational events for caregivers and the general public (nominal fees may be charged)
- Click here for more Alzheimer’s Resources